- full glass cockpit (a large screen that gives you flight instruments, engine monitoring, check lists and navigation) integrated into the e-Go
- state-of-the-art wankel engine with very low vibration, ECU and fuel injection
- integrated heating, ventilation and de-misting system
- integrated flight simulation system (yes, sit in your e-Go in the hanger and fly!) We've applied for patents for this unique transition training kit
- easily removed wings and canard, and an optional e-Go trailer. No need to pay hangar fees again
- transition training at e-Go aeroplanes. This includes a briefing on the flight characteristics of the e-Go, supervised transition training on the simulator and monitoring by an instructor for your initial flights
You can now reserve your own e-Go here
If you'd like to see our regular newsletter, please give at least your email address. We'll use it only for this purpose.